Farmer's Snowman Pudding Cups are so fun, yummy and easy to make. Four simple ingredients create this delicious and adorable dessert: vanilla pudding, whipped cream, Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps and marshmallows!
Winter is here and we’re in our full snow gear! Snowflakes, hot chocolate, marshmallows, and snow men – what could make for a better winter? Farmer's Snowman Pudding Cups, that’s what!
After a long day playing in the snow, whipping up a dessert can be exhausting, but these layered pudding cups come together in a snap.
Using marshmallows to make your snowman faces, you can let your imagination run wild with décor. Plus, it’s a great way to get little hands involved in the kitchen!
Layer your Farmer’s Pantry Original or Honey Butter Cornbread Crisps with your favorite vanilla pudding and whipped cream to create this delicious and adorable dessert!
- Food marker
- Baby carrots
- 1 cup crushed Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps
- 2 cups vanilla pudding
- Whipped Cream
How To Make:
- For the snowman face, decorate the marshmallow using the food grade marker. Then cut the baby carrots into small sticks for the nose.
- To assemble the pudding cups, place 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup of the crushed Cornbread Crisps on the bottom of the cup.
- Then add 3/4 cup of the vanilla pudding on top.
- Finish with a whipped cream layer to create a snowman body effect.
- Top with the marshmallow. Enjoy!