Farmer's S’mores Brownie Crisp Bars – Rich, fudgy homemade brownies topped with Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps, marshmallows and chocolate chips!
- 1 Box of your favorite brownie mix
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cornbread Crisps Crust:
- 3/4 cup Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 regular sized marshmallows, quartered, or ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps, broken in pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with foil.
- Mix together Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the brownie batter. Mix together the melted butter, instant coffee, and ½ cup of chocolate chips, until you have a smooth chocolate sauce. Then whisk in the eggs.
- Next, fold in the brownie mix. Then mix in another ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour over baked Cornbread Crisps crust.
- Return to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it) until brownies are almost fully cooked. Remove from oven and turn on the broiler.
- Top the brownies with the Cornbread Crisps, marshmallows, and ½ cup chocolate chips. Return to the oven, and heat until marshmallows are golden brown (2-3 minutes). Watch carefully.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before slicing.