Farmer's S’mores Brownie Crisp Bars – Rich, fudgy homemade brownies topped with Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps, marshmallows and chocolate chips!
- 1 Box of your favorite brownie mix
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cornbread Crisps Crust:
- 3/4 cup Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 regular sized marshmallows, quartered, or ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps, broken in pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with foil.
- Mix together Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the brownie batter. Mix together the melted butter, instant coffee, and ½ cup of chocolate chips, until you have a smooth chocolate sauce. Then whisk in the eggs.
- Next, fold in the brownie mix. Then mix in another ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour over baked Cornbread Crisps crust.
- Return to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it) until brownies are almost fully cooked. Remove from oven and turn on the broiler.
- Top the brownies with the Cornbread Crisps, marshmallows, and ½ cup chocolate chips. Return to the oven, and heat until marshmallows are golden brown (2-3 minutes). Watch carefully.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before slicing.
I have all ingredients ready to make these yummy s’mores and cant wait to make them with my grandkids tomorrow..I will follow up with more comments on how they turn out..they look so good, I cant wait..