St. Patrick's Day is around the corner and we’re feeling lucky!
Farmer’s “Lucky” Cornbread Crisps treats are a gooey, crumbtastic delight of crushed Cornbread Crisps, marshmallow fluff and melted butter. Yum!
In honor of St. Paddy’s day, we’ve added a bit of green food dye, but they’re great for any occasion or just cuz.🍀
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 tablespoons melted, unsalted butter
- 4 cups Farmer’s Pantry Original Cornbread Crisps, crushed
- 3 drops of green food dye
Directions1. In a large bowl mix together the Marshmallow Fluff and melted butter.
2. Stir in the green dye.
3. Fold in the crushed Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps.
4. Scoop the mixture into a 9x11 pan and place into the fridge to set.
5. Let the treats sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
6. Slice and enjoy!