Farmer’s Creamy Lemon Pie Cups require a few ingredients and is so simple to make; you’ll quickly fall in love with this delicious dish!
These creamy lemon pie cups are light and delicious! Made with a simple base of sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, and lemon juice, the lemon pie cups bake in ramekins for just a few quick minutes, then cool for a couple of hours.
Just before serving, add crumbled Cornbread Crisps on top of the lemon pie cups and then finish them off with a generous dollop of yummy whipped cream.
They're a dessert lover’s dream!
Cornbread Crisps Crumb Topping:
- 1 ½ c. Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps, crushed
- 2 cans (14-ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2/3 cup lemon fresh lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the filling, in a medium bowl, beat the sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, lemon juice and salt together for 2-3 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Lightly tap the bottom of the bowl 2-3 times on the counter to pop any little air bubbles.
3. Pour the filling evenly into a 4 - 4” ramekins. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Cover the top lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
5. For the whipped topping, beat the cream, powdered sugar and vanilla together until it’s fluffy and soft peaks form.
6. Spread the crumbled Cornbread Crisps on each lemon pie cup once cooled.
7. Scoop large dollops of the whipped cream onto each lemon pie cup.