Farmer's Chocolate Caramel Crisp bars are addictive, easy to make, and will bring holiday cheer to anyone you share them with!
The holidays are filled with laughter, smiles, and of course dessert! Our simple, four ingredient recipe, is the perfect treat for co-workers or a holiday potluck party.
Using Farmer’s Pantry Original Cornbread Crisps as a base, the combination of rich, buttery caramel and chocolate is the addictive treat everyone will ask for year after year! Happy Holidays!
Servings: 16 bars
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 32 Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; line an 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper.
- Line Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps in 4 neat rows on top of the parchment paper.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Mix until they melt together.
- Pour the butter and sugar mixture over the Cornbread Crisps.
- Place into the oven for 10-15 minutes until the caramel becomes bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In the meantime, melt the chocolate in a microwave safe container in 15-30 second increments.
- Once chocolate is melted and smooth, pour it over the caramel layer. Use a spatula to smooth out the chocolate layer.
- Place the bars in the freezer to set for about 30 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set, cut the bars into pieces.