Buffalo Chicken dip is an easy classic recipe. This mouth-watering combination of chicken slathered in hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing and blue cheese crumbles, pairs just perfectly with crunchy, Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps.
- 1 ½ to 2 shredded rotisserie chicken breasts
- ½ c. Frank’s RedHot© Buffalo Wings Hot sauce
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c. ranch dressing
- ½ c. blue cheese crumbles
How to Make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
- SERVE Buffalo Chicken Dip with Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps