Buffalo Chicken dip is an easy classic recipe. This mouth-watering combination of chicken slathered in hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing and blue cheese crumbles, pairs just perfectly with crunchy, Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps.
- 1 ½ to 2 shredded rotisserie chicken breasts
- ½ c. Frank’s RedHot© Buffalo Wings Hot sauce
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ c. ranch dressing
- ½ c. blue cheese crumbles
How to Make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
- SERVE Buffalo Chicken Dip with Farmer’s Pantry Cornbread Crisps
Here is a variation which keeps the chicken really moist. grill on pan for the time suggested, then move to a roasting pan. pour a little chicken stock over to coat and cover bottom of pan, then bake 8-10 minutes. The chicken will be very moist while still cooking thoroughly.
Fried chicken in all forms make me happy. The great thing about boneless fried chicken is sandwiched with lots of crunch. GREG
I have stuffed chicken breast before, with feta cheese and arugula or something like this. And my Family was indeed impressed 😉 The Caprese combo sounds pretty amazing!Kelly Hubbard
I will have to look for one of those grill pans, as I eat a lot of chicken. During the warm months I do use a gas grill outside, but have been using a Forman grill in winter. I have found that it will make nice grill marks, but to cook all the way through, wind up with burned grill marks. I never considered just a quick grilling to get the marks and finishing up in the oven. Thank you for the post. now I won’t have to use ketchup to give my chicken a little moisture when I eat it. 🙂